New command line feature:
meltano add model [your_model_name]
Before this release, users had to manually copy/paste new models into a project. Meltano 0.16 provides a command line tool to specify which model(s) to load. This enables the use of multiple models on the same data set, and also supports fetching version controlled models for those working in collaboration with others. In 0.16 we also support using the same model across multiple projects, rather than duplicating the same model to each project separately.
We’ve updated our beginner tutorial to demonstrate how to use this command.
Extended GitLab data and default transformations
- Issues per label
- Merge requests per label
- Stats per user
Meltano extracts the following resources, and users can also build their own custom transformations using these building blocks:
- Project milestones
- Project Merge Requests
- Group Milestones
- Group and Project members Tags
- Group Labels
- Project Labels
Use Meltano to visualize progress on your team’s GitLab projects and workflow. To get started, check out our quickstart for connecting your GitLab account to Meltano.
And Many More Improvements!
- Our Docker image now contains everything you need to get started with Meltano
- Added models to the available plugins in support of
meltano add model
- Default invoice items transform for
- Many documentation updates including:
- “Copy to Clipboard” functionality to code block snippets in the documentation
- Installation and tutorial improvements from our internal dogfooding sessions
- Troubleshooting buttons to help users add context to a pre-filled bug issue
Instructions for upgrading to the most current version of Meltano can be found in the version section of our documentation.
To see the full history of improvements to Meltano, please review our CHANGELOG