After last week’s feature rich release, this release was more focused on incremental fixes and improvements while we scope out new MVCs. To see a preview of new features we’re working on, check out Friday’s Meltano Demo Day video.
Several Fixes & Improvements
- #501 Fix meltano ui crashing when the OS ran out of file watcher.
- #510 Fix an issue when finding the current Meltano project in a multi-threaded environment.
- #494 Fix broken links to installation requirements for Starter and Intermediate tutorials + Updated messaging around venv as requirement vs. recommendation
- #492 A few small contextual additions to help streamline the release process
- #283 Silence pip’s output when there is no error
- #468 Added reminder in docs regarding the need for source venv/bin/activate in various situations and added minor copy updates
- #485 Added various UI unit tests to the Analyze page
Instructions for upgrading to the most current version of Meltano can be found in the version section of our documentation.
To see the full history of improvements to Meltano, please review our CHANGELOG