This week’s release includes the following changes to Meltano.
#432 Add the
tap-zuoratransform to Meltano. It is using the dbt package defined in https://gitlab.com/meltano/dbt-tap-zuora
- Remove Snowflake references from advanced tutorial.
- #2 dbt-tap-zuora Remove custom SFDC related attributes from Zuora Account and Subscription Models
- Update Contributing – Code Style documentation to including pycache troubleshooting
- #529 Resolve “SFDC Tutorial – ELT Fails due to invalid schema.yml” by #4 dbt-tap-salesforce removing the schema.yml files from the dbt models for tap-salesforce.
- #502 Fix the situation where an m5o has no joins, the design still will work.
Instructions for upgrading to the most current version of Meltano can be found in the version section of our documentation.
To see the full history of improvements to Meltano, please review our CHANGELOG