We’re back! After a couple weeks off for our company summit GitLab Contribute and some vacations, the latest version of Meltano is now live.
meltano uinow automatically start Airflow if installed; Airflow UI available at
- #592 Added baseline UX feedback via toast for uncaught API response errors with a link to “Submit Bug”
- #642 Improved UX during extractor plugin installation so settings can be configured during installation as opposed to waiting for the (typically lengthy) install to complete
- !647 Added preloader for occasional lengthy extractor loading and added feedback for lengthy entities loading
- #645 Added an Analyze landing page to facilitate future sub-UIs including the Analyze database settings; Added proper Loader Settings UI.
- #645 Fixed confusion around Loader Settings and Analyze database settings
Instructions for upgrading to the most current version of Meltano are available in our documentation.
To see the full history of improvements to Meltano, please review our CHANGELOG