To upgrade Meltano run the following command:
pip install --upgrade meltano
- #788 Reydrate filters in Analyze UI after loading a saved report containing filters
- #804 Connection set in the Design view are now persistent by Design
- #788 Properly reset the default state of the Analyze UI so stale results aren’t displayed during a new analysis
- !806 Fix filters editing to prevent input for
is_not_nullwhile also ensuring edits to existing filter expressions types adhere to the same preventitive input.
- #582 Remove the
exportstatements in the default
- #816 Fix
meltano installfailing when connections where specified in the
- #786 Fixed an issue with the SQL engine would mixup table names with join/design names
Instructions for upgrading to the most current version of Meltano are available in our documentation.
To see the full history of improvements to Meltano, please review our CHANGELOG