- #793 Add introduction module to Connector Settings to allow for helper text as far as signup and documentation links
- #796 Add dropdown option to Connector Settings to allow for more defined UI interactions
- #802 Add support for Query Filters over columns that are not selected
- #855 Add empty state to Dashboards and cleaned up styling for consistency with Analyze’s layout
- #856 Add contextual information to the Analyze Connection UI to aid user understanding
- #800 Add save success feedback for connectors, entities, and connections
- #817 Add Meltano explainer video to the front page of Meltano.com
- #794 Update Snowflake fields to have descriptions and utilize tooltip UI
- #853 Improve UX for multi-attribute ordering (wider sub-UI for easier reading, clear drop target, and clearer drag animation for reenforcing sorting interaction)
- #735 Update Entities UI to only display entity selection “Configure” CTAs for installed (vs. previously all) extractors
- #548 Update Meltano mission, vision and path to v1 on roadmap page of Meltano.com
meltano selectto use the unique
tap_stream_idinstead of the
streamproperty for filtering streams. This adds support for taps with multiple streams with the same name, like, for example, the ones produced by
tap-postgreswhen tables with the same name are defined in different schemas.
- #842 Collapse Deployment section in the docs to be under Installation
- #855 Fix bug that duplicated a dashboard’s
reportIdsthat also prevented immediate UI feedback when reports were toggled (added or removed) from a dashboard via Analyze’s “Add to Dashboard” dropdown
- #851 Fix report saving and loading to work with filters and sortBy ordering
- #852 Update Scheduling UI to have “Run” button at all times vs conditionally to empower users to run one-off ELT pipelines even if Airflow is installed
- #852 Update Scheduling UI “Interval” column with CTA to install Airflow while communicating why via tooltip
- #852 Fix initial Orchestration page hydration to properly reflect Airflow installation status
- #831 Update
meltano eltto exit with 1 and report dbt’s exit code on an error message when dbt exits with a non-zero code.
- #857 Update PluginDiscoveryService to use the cached
discovery.ymlwhen Meltano can not connect to
meltano.comwhile trying to fetch a fresh version of the discovery file.
- #850 Fix entities response so entities display as expected (as assumed this simple fix was due to our recent interceptor upgrade)
- #800 Fix connector and connection settings to display saved settings by default while falling back and setting defaults if applicable
Instructions for upgrading to the most current version of Meltano are available in our documentation.
To see the full history of improvements to Meltano, please review our CHANGELOG