- Compress meltano-logo.png
- #1106 Add description metadata to the GitLab extractor’s Ultimate License configuration setting
- #1057 Auto advance to Entity Selection when an extractor lacks configuration settings
#51 Update Google Analytics to track
projectId, and to properly use the default
clientId. The CLI also now uses
client_idto differentiate between a CLI client id (not versioned) and the project id (versioned).
- #1012 Add intelligent autofocus for improved UX in both Extractor and Loader configuration
- #758 Update ‘meltano permissions’ to add –full-refresh command to revoke all privileges prior to granting
#1113 Update ‘meltano permissions’ to have the ability to find all schemas matching a partial name such as
- #1114 Update ‘meltano permissions’ to include the OPERATE privilege for Snowflake warehouse
- #1080 Temporarily disable Intercom until userId strategy is determined
- #1058 Updated the selected state of grouped buttons to fill vs. stroke. Updated the docs to reflect the reasoning to ensure consistency in Meltano’s UI visual language
- #1068 Replace dogfooding term in docs to speedrun
- #1101 Add new tour video to home page
- #1101 Update design to improve readability and contrast
- #1115 Update ‘meltano permissions’ to not require an identially named role for a given user
#1120 Fix a concurrency bug causing
meltano selectto crash.
#1086 Fix a concurrency issue when the
meltano.ymlfile was updated.
- #1112 Fix the “Run” button to improve UX by properly reflecting the running state for auto-running queries
#1023 Fix last vuex mutation warning with editable
Instructions for upgrading to the most current version of Meltano are available in our documentation.
To see the full history of improvements to Meltano, please review our CHANGELOG