Meltano version 1.26.0 is now available, with various improvements and bug fixes.
If your Meltano instance is hosted on MeltanoData.com, it will have been upgraded automatically. For instructions on upgrading a self-hosted installation, check out the documentation.
- #1188 Allow sorting by timeframe period columns (e.g. “Creation Date: Month”, “Creation Date: Year”)
- #1873 Display error message when viewing model/design/report before pipeline has run
- #1874 Print full error when initial model compilation fails
- #1875 Automatically run query when sorting is changed
- #1876 Don’t store Analyze UI state in report file
- #1877 Allow designs to reference the same table more than once
- #1878 Recompile models when meltano is upgraded