Today, we are excited to release Meltano version 1.61.0, which (among other things):
- adds out-of-the-box support for the BigQuery source using the
tap-bigqueryextractor (thanks Niall Woodward!),
- adds a new
meltano schedule run <name>command to easily run a scheduled pipeline by name,
objectsettings in the plugin configuration UI as unsupported instead of hiding them entirely, and
- fixes the “Run Now” button in the pipelines UI to take into account the schedule’s overridden environment variables.
Excited to try it out?
To upgrade Meltano and your Meltano project to the latest version, navigate to your project directory, activate the appropriate virtual environment, and run
meltano upgrade. This will upgrade the
meltano package and apply any necessary changes to your project.
What else is new?
- #2476 Add missing tap-salesforce
- #2471 Make tap-bigquery discoverable
- #2227 Add
meltano schedule run <name>command to run scheduled pipeline by name
- #2477 Show array and object settings in configuration UI as unsupported instead of hiding them entirely
- #2477 Unhide tap-csv and tap-spreadsheets-anywhere in UI
- #2379 Take into account schedule
envwhen running pipeline from UI using “Run” button