Meltano v1.15.1 lays the groundwork for our addition of a Facebook Ads Extractor. The team continues to work hard on launching a useful set of default options for reporting on Facebook Ads data. This release also includes numerous fixes and clarifications.
- #608 Add the Facebook Ads Extractor to Meltano as a hidden plugin. It will be fully enabled on Meltano UI once bundled Transformations and Models are added. It uses the tap defined in https://gitlab.com/meltano/tap-facebook/
- meltano/model-stripe#2 Add timeframes to the Stripe models
- #1533 Add documentation for the Facebook Ads Extractor
- #1527 Update the dashboard modal header to properly differentiate between “Create” and “Edit”
- #1456 404 Error page now has better back functionality and ability to file new issues directly from the page