- #622 Added ELT flow UI Routes & Deep Linking to advance user through next steps after each step’s save condition vs. requiring them to manually click the next step to advance
- #598 Updated color and greyscale use in the context of navigation and interactive elements to better communicate UI hierarchy
- #607 Add “All/Default/Custom” button bar UI for improved entities selection UX
- #32 Integrate Algolia Search for docs
- #590 Add documentation for deploying Meltano in ECS
- #628 Add documentation for tap-mongodb
- #375 Meltano can now run on any host/port
- #522 Update Carbon tutorial with new instructions and screenshots
meltano invokenot working properly with
SingerRunner.bookmark_state()to properly handle and store the state output from Targets as defined in the Singer.io Spec.
Instructions for upgrading to the most current version of Meltano can be found in the version section of our documentation.
To see the full history of improvements to Meltano, please review our CHANGELOG