Every day, users like yourself share with us how Meltano could be more useful to them and more valuable to their business, and every day, we work hard to address this feedback and improve the Meltano experience. Twice a week, on Monday and on Thursday, we then bundle these improvements up and release them to all of our users in a new version of the Meltano application.
This week is no different, and today marks the release of Meltano version 1.30.0!
Check out the video below to learn more about the most exciting features added since last week’s v1.29.0 release:
- Your Shopify data, analyzed!
- Easier managing (adding, removing, renaming) of dashboards and reports through the UI
Excited to try it out?
If you’re using a hosted Meltano instance, the new version and improvements will be available automatically. If you’re self-hosting, you can upgrade manually.
If you’re not using Meltano yet, sign up for a hosted instance now, and go from data to dashboard in minutes!
But wait, there’s more!
The list below (copied from the changelog) covers all of the changes that were made to Meltano since last week’s v1.29.0 release:
- #1953 Show design attribute descriptions in tooltips in report builder
- #1787 Show Shopify extractor in UI
- #1948 Show Intercom button in bottom right on MeltanoData.com instances
- #1930 Add button to remove report from dashboard when editing dashboard
- #1845 Add button to delete report to report builder interface
- #1849 Add button to rename report to report builder interface
- #1951 Add button to edit dashboard name and description to dashboard page