To upgrade Meltano run the following command:
pip install --upgrade meltano
#724 Add the
model-gitlab-ultimateplugin to Meltano. It includes .m5o files for analyzing data available for Gitlab Ultimate or Gitlab.com Gold accounts (e.g. Epics, Epic Issues, etc) fetched using the Gitlab API. Repository used: https://gitlab.com/meltano/model-gitlab-ultimate
- #723 Add proper signage and dedicated sub-navigation area in views/pages. Standardized the view -> sub-view markup relationships for consistent layout. Directory refactoring for improved organization.
- #612 Move the plugins’ configuration to the database, enabling configuration from the UI
- #636 Refactored connector logo related logic into a ConnectorLogo component for code cleanliness, reusability, and standardization
- #728 Change error notification button link to open the bugs issue template
- #718 Fix dynamically disabled transforms always running. Transforms can now be dynamically disabled inside a dbt package and Meltano will respect that. It will also respect you and your time.
- #684 Enables WAL on SQLite to handle concurrent processes gracefully
- #732 Fix plugin installation progress bar that wasn’t updating upon installation completion
Instructions for upgrading to the most current version of Meltano are available in our documentation.
To see the full history of improvements to Meltano, please review our CHANGELOG