Today, we are excited to release Meltano version 1.32.0, which contains a couple of bug fixes and other improvements related to the Meltano CLI.
We ran into some of these ourselves while working on turning the homepage into a code sample-rich getting started guide for the CLI. Like most of the changes made over the past few weeks, this is related to our recent decision to go all-in on Meltano as an open source self-hosted data pipeline platform. Stay tuned for further details and context in a pair of blog posts later this week!
Specifically, version 1.32.0 contains the following changes relative to 1.31.0:
- #2019 Ask for setting names when adding a new custom plugin
- #2011 Make tap-gitlab private_token setting optional for easier extraction of public groups and projects
- #2012 Add target-jsonl loader
- #2010 Fix bug causing dot-separated config keys to not be nested in generated tap or target config
- #2020 Fix bug that caused
meltano selectto add
selectoption to every plugin in
meltano.ymlinstead of just the specified one
- #2021 Only ask for capabilities when adding a custom extractor, not a loader or other plugin