Today, we are excited to release Meltano version 1.33.0, which contains various improvements related to custom extractors:
meltano add --customprompts are now more clear and the default values more sensible, and
- these extractors are now properly displayed in the Connections UI if the
docsproperties are not set or a logo image could not be found.
To upgrade your local installation of Meltano, activate the appropriate Python virtual environment and run
meltano upgrade from inside a Meltano project, or
pip3 install --upgrade meltano from anywhere else.
Specifically, version 1.33.0 contains the following changes relative to 1.32.1:
- #2028 Improve descriptions and default values of
meltano add --customprompts
- #2042 Fix bug causing Connection Setup UI to fail when plugin docs URL is not set
- #2045 Hide plugin logo in UI if image file could not be found
- #2043 Use plugin name in UI when label is not set, instead of not showing anything
- #2044 Don’t show button to open Log Modal on Pipelines page if pipeline has never run