Today, we are excited to release Meltano version 1.60.0, which (among other things):
- adopts Poetry for dependency and build management (thanks Tobias Macey!),
- hides settings of kind
arrayin the UI, and
- fixes an issue with the
schema_mappingsetting of the
On December 7, the meltano/meltano Docker image was found to be broken as a result of the Poetry changes, which was fixed in Meltano version 1.60.1.
Excited to try it out?
To upgrade Meltano and your Meltano project to the latest version, navigate to your project directory, activate the appropriate virtual environment, and run
meltano upgrade. This will upgrade the
meltano package and apply any necessary changes to your project.
What else is new?
The list below (copied from the changelog) covers all of the changes made to Meltano since the release of v1.59.0 on November 23:
- #2367 Adopt Poetry for dependency and build management
- #2457 Hide settings of kind
- #2457 Fix configuration of tap-adwords
primary_keysand target-snowflake and target-postgres (transferwise variants)
- #2463 Fix casting of tap-postgres
- #2466 Stop requiring specific version of
cryptographythat’s incompatible with latest